Blender Grouped Equipment
A concrete mixer is a machine that mixes cement, sand and gravel aggregates and water into concrete mixtures. It is mainly composed of mixing drum, feeding and discharging mechanism, water supply system, prime mover, transmission mechanism, frame and supporting device. According to the working nature, it can be divided into batch type (batch type) and continuous type; according to the stirring principle, it can be divided into self-falling type and forced type; according to the installation method, it can be divided into fixed type and mobile type; According to the structure of the mixing drum, it is divided into pear type, drum type, double cone, disc vertical shaft type and circular groove horizontal shaft type.
The concrete mixer includes a power mechanism connected with the transmission mechanism through a shaft and a drum driven by the transmission mechanism. A ring gear is arranged on the drum cylinder body, and a gear is arranged on the transmission shaft to mesh with the ring gear. The utility model has a simple and reasonable structure. After the gear and the ring gear are meshed, the slip phenomenon between the supporting roller and the mixer drum can be effectively overcome in rainy and foggy weather; the adopted transmission mechanism can further ensure the elimination of the gap between the supporting roller and the mixer drum. of slippage.
★Safe to use
1. The mixer should be set in a flat position, and the front and rear axles should be padded with square wood, so that the tires are placed in the air, so as to avoid walking when starting.
2. The mixer should implement secondary leakage protection. After the power supply is turned on before going to work, it must be carefully checked, and it can be used only after the test transfer of the empty car is deemed qualified. During the trial operation, it should be checked whether the rotating speed of the mixing drum is appropriate. In general, the speed of the empty car is slightly faster than that of the car (after loading) by 2~3 revolutions. If the difference is large, the ratio of the driving wheel to the transmission wheel should be adjusted.
3. The rotation direction of the mixing drum should be in accordance with the direction indicated by the arrow. If it is not true, the motor wiring should be corrected.
4. Check whether the transmission clutch and brake are flexible and reliable, whether the wire rope is damaged, whether the track pulley is in good condition, whether there are obstacles around and the lubrication of various parts, etc.
5. After starting the machine, always pay attention to whether the operation of each part of the mixer is normal. When shutting down, always check whether the blades of the mixer are bent, and whether the screws are knocked down or loose.
6. When the concrete is finished mixing or it is expected to stop for more than 1 hour, in addition to draining the remaining materials, pour stones and water into the shaking drum, turn on the machine, rinse the mortar that sticks to the barrel, and then discharge it all. There should be no accumulated water in the barrel to prevent the barrel and blades from rusting. At the same time, the dust accumulation outside the mixing drum should also be cleaned to keep the machinery clean and in good condition.
7. After get off work and when the machine is not in use, the switch should be turned off and the switch box should be locked to ensure safety.