In modern construction, precast concrete masonry units like blocks and bricks provide consistent, durable building materials at massive scales. Their manufacture demands highly productive machinery handling precise casting and curing uniformly. Automated block making systems address this need through computer-controlled integration of molding, vibrating, stripping and stacking cycles. As technologies evolve, robotics promise entirely hands-free production boosting.
Types Of Automated Block Machines
Concrete blocks making machine fall into categories based on molding methods:
- Press Machines: Vertically ram high-pressure molds to densify wet concrete mix rapidly. Offer highest outputs.
- Extrusion Machines: Continuously extrude semi-wet mixes through steel dies to precise shapes. Versatile for unique geometries.
- Vibrating Machines: Vibrate open-top molds on vibrating tables to consolidate and level concrete. Compact desktop designs suit small shops.
Leading machinery OEMs equip manual block machines with:
- PLC Process Controllers: Centrally program and optimize interlinked production steps.
- Automatic De-Molding: Hydraulics release molds from tables or strip finished blocks.
- Remote Monitoring: Integrate machine diagnostics for preventative maintenance.
- Robotic Palletizing: Multipurpose robots efficiently stack and wrap dense block pallets.
Fully automated systems require no human mold loading for continuous casting.
Automatic Brick Making Machine Advantages
Automated production streamlines operations while improving quality consistency through:
- Increased Output: Rates reach 10,000-35,000 blocks per shift reducing labor costs.
- Dimensional Precision: Self-leveling molds and vibration create square, accurate blocks.
- Surface Finish: Smooth, blemish-free surfaces for durable walls and less finishing work.
- Material Usage: Consistent hydration and compaction minimize waste and concrete usage.
Adaptable cement blocks making machine accommodate various block sizes, textures and specialized patterns.
Selecting A Block Making Machine China
Key factors determining the suitable machine include:
- Production Capacity: Consider daily/annual output needs and size of operation.
- Block Types: Ensure molds accommodate intended blocks including blocks with cores.
- Capital Budget: Automation equipment increases upfront costs but boosts long-term efficiency.
- Space Constraints: Press and extruder footprints typically occupy less floor space than tables.
Reliable global OEMs like Hydraform and BGME offer capable, durable solutions to concrete producers worldwide.
Optimizing Automated Block Production
Maximizing uptime relies on following manufacturers’ operating/maintenance manuals:
- Calibrate sensors and PLC processes routinely to maintain precision.
- Clean molds, dies and moving parts thoroughly to avoid contamination.
- Inspect hydraulic and electrical systems; repair or replace worn components promptly.
- Reinforce/repair aging concrete accordingly to maintain rigidity of molds.
- Monitor mix designs; adjust slump and set times seasonally.
Adhering to scheduling ensures machinery meets design lifetimes while cementing high product quality and output.